- Masks are mandatory for attendees at all times inside the classroom.
- We will provide masks if you need one.
- To help ensure your personal safety and comfort during the workshops, we will provide sanitize kits on site.
- If there are any special requirements from the instructor regarding more stringent measures due to health safety (e.g., vaccine passports mandatory, showing proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 24 hours, etc), those requests will be considered and informed to you at the moment of registration for the workshop.
- Masks must be worn at all times (except for morning, afternoon tea and lunch breaks or when you hangout with colleagues or friends inside your own bubble).
- We will implement a system of tags on attendees' lanyards to make it absolutely clear what the attendees' preferences are at that moment for interacting with other attendees (wearing masks, etc).
- Fully vaccination for COVID-19 and a booster are strongly recommended but not required at this time.
- To help ensure your personal safety and comfort during the main conference event, we will provide sanitize kits on site.
- You should not attend any event at CNS-2022 if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 7 days prior to the conference.
- If you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-like symptoms prior to attending the event, we ask that you not participate in the conference.
- Attendees that do not wish to comply with the conference policy are able to request access to the sessions that will be published online after conference.
If you test positive for COVID-19 up to 7 days after your departure from CNS-2022, please contact our team immediately (email@example.com).
Cloud Native Summit is an event being organized by CODEIT CONSULTING LIMITED.
Whilst the programme is correct at the time of going to press, Cloud Native Summit reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. Where circumstances force cancellation of the conference in its entirety, Cloud Native Summit will make every effort to inform delegates as soon as reasonably possible.
Cloud Native Summit is not liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of savings) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the event. You agree to arrange your own insurance to cover your participation in the event.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. Cloud Native Summit disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
Please note that for promotional purposes of this event or future events organized by CodeIt Consulting Limited, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event. If you object to being included in any photography/film produced please let the event organisers know as soon as possible on arrival.
We make every effort to ensure that our events are accessible and enjoyable for all our delegates, however should you have any specific requirements, please contact Cloud Native Summit on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've booked but then can't attend, it's fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand.
Should you wish to cancel your registration at least 30 days before the commencement of the event, we'll refund you in full minus 50% of your ticket fee as admin fee.
If you cancel within 30 days of the event, or do a no-show on the day of the event, you'll be liable for the full purchase price.
In the event that the Conference is cancelled or postponed by the organisers, or by any reason of any factor outside the control of the organisers and the event cannot take place (including a change in the Covid 19 Alert Levels) the Organisers shall reschedule the conference within six months of the conference date. Tickets from 2021 will be transferred to 2022. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organisers shall not be liable to refund any amounts received in the event of cancellation in accordance with this clause. In addition, the organisers shall not be liable to refund any travel or hotel costs incurred by sponsors/ delegates or their organisations.
The organisers may alter the times, dates and speakers of this event by notice to you at any time.
While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damages or sadness arising from such changes.
Cloud Native Summit recognizes that your privacy is important to you. The information you submit will be kept confidential and secure once received. The information will be processed by Cloud Native Summit, Mailchimp and Ti.to under strictly regulated conditions.
By registering for this conference and disclosing personal information to Cloud Native Summit you consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner described in this policy. Please note that your continued use of the Cloud Native Summit website and/or products and services constitutes your agreement to any changes to this policy and the website terms and conditions of use.
We may send you Promote-related emails about upcoming Conferences. Note that you may opt out of Promote-related e-mails, sending us an email to email@example.com or using the opt out option at Mailchimp.
CODEIT CONSULTING LIMITED Registered in New Zealand.